Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Minnesota Sports?

At the moment all I can think about is sports back in Minnesota. It's really the first time I've been wishing I was back in St. Paul so I can enjoy what's going on at the moment. First, my Minnesota Twins are about to start the playoffs against the New York Yankees in our brand new, beautiful stadium. I have the ability to watch the game on the internet but due to the time difference the first pitch will be around 2:37 am Vienna time so I'm not sure if I'll be staying up to watch it since I have class tomorrow morning. I don't have class on Fridays so I'll more than likely be watching game 2 which starts just after midnight on Thursday night.

And in one of those "do you remember where you were when you heard?" moments, for Minnesota sports fans at least, I saw on Twitter yesterday that it was highly likely that Randy Moss would be returning to the Minnesota Vikings today and everything I'm reading today has confirmed that news, including Randy Moss' Wikipedia page. Right now I'm listening to podcasts of the local sports talk radio station and it's really getting me pumped up.

In Toby news, I started my new German class this week. So far it's not as fun as my class last month mainly due to the teacher but my German is still steadily improving. I feel pretty comfortable speaking it all day and being able to express myself which was not true a couple months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment