Monday, July 26, 2010

My family has arrived!

Last night both of my parents and my youngest brother arrived from Minneapolis. Marlene and I picked them up from the airport with the help of Marlene's father's beautiful BMW station wagon. It is a breathtaking vehicle and we are forever indebted to him for allowing us to drive it.

We delivered my parents to their hotel in Neusiedl am See and then we slept at Marlene's aunt's house with Ethan on the couch.

In the morning we woke up and soon split up so that Ethan and I went back to Vienna while Marlene and the parents went to buy wine for the wedding and do a few other wedding preparations. Ethan and I got back to the Vienna apartment, dropped off his things and soon picked my other brother, Turner, and one of my good friends, Pete (no facebook). Since picking them up we've been looking for equipment for our upcoming beer drinking competition which is my bachelor party. It will be a USA vs. Austria beer drinking competition involving internationally recognized beer games... though most (all) of them are from the USA.

We'll play beer pong, quarters/Euros, flip cup, Edward 40 hands, and have a boat race. The games may change between now and game time but that's the plan for now. After the beer drinking I'll make sure to write another blog to let you all know what's going on the rest of the week!!

2 comments:

  1. Should you really be operating boats if you're going to be drinking (assumed) large quantities of beer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. It's Rebecca! 레베커 입니다!

    ReplyDelete